2675 Sqft Above Grade
1338 Sqft Lower Level
WELCOME TO 233 SNOWDON AVENUE
The exquisite building details of the 3+1 Bedroom, 4 bathroom residence that sits on the 30x 125 ft lot at 233 Snowdon Ave are only rivaled by its highly sought after Teddington Park location.
Having just been rated by the City of Toronto as Toronto’s best neighbourhood to live in for health, education and walkability, Lawrence Park North has quickly jumped onto a lot of people’s radars. Teddington Park is the most sought-after pocket in this area. There are tons of great places right at the end of the street: sneak in a romantic date night, go for a run through the parks, pick up a last minute birthday gift or grab breakfast after an early hockey practice while Mom sleeps.
The goal for the development of 233 Snowdon Ave. was to create a sophisticated and contemporary family home that promoted family interaction, while facilitating a healthy lifestyle and maintaining environmental responsibility. All of these goals were attained.
Many of the home’s elements adhere to the best sustainable practices for home building. The energy efficiency of the mechanical systems, supreme quality of windows, design of roof lines and abundance of wall, ceiling and lower level insulation will accrue to the owner’s benefit for many years to come.
The unique concrete driveway leads right from curb into the covered cedar lounge of the residence. Because of the way the lounge area is situated it really allows the owner to become part of the neighbourhood and community. The front lounge at 233 Snowdon is known by many of the neighbours for several reasons; It is considered to be the platinum seats for watching the local ball hockey games, easily morphs into the neighbourhood kid’s movie theatre on warm summer evenings, this is also the perfect place to enjoy a cup of tea or glass of wine and catch up on the local goings-on. When the snowy months arrive the furniture and planter boxes easily store inside the built-in storage locker and a functioning covered carport is created. This particular block of the city has taken on a community village feel. Many events are held and shared with each other ranging between adults vs. kids ball hockey games and important life and family celebrations.
- Incredible 5/5 rating from the very picky and well respected Terry Carson of Guardian Home Inspections. Email me to request a copy.
- American Walnut Veneer Cabinetry throughout.
- MOEN 90 Degree Faucets throughout. No touch Moen Destiny sensor faucet in powder room.
- All wet rooms have Schluter Kerdi and wrap systems.
- Hot Water Radiant Heated Floors throughout.
- Cosella Dorken basement waterproofing wrap complete with weeper, sump pump system, vapour barrier.
- Halogen pot lights throughout, insulated pots in top floor with Icynene attic insulation
- Bluwood construction lumber – resistant to rot, moisture and insects.
- Inline fibreglass energy efficient and durable windows (triple pane north elevation, double pane elsewhere) low e2 with appropriate solar orientations.
- 3” insulation exterior of basement and 2×4’ interior Icynene basement insulation.
- Low VOC (volatile organic compound) or Zero VOC materials used for construction.
- Mirrored Closet doors to be installed* as soon as delivered.
- Rough in for Solar Panel water system plus photovoltaic
- Rough in for Central Vacuum.
- 1.2 air changes per hour, tight construction.